Patients Don’t Have to Live with Abdominal
Discomfort, Gas or Bloating
Treat IBS Symptoms with Align® – The #1 Doctor Recommended Probiotic‡
IBS DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT
EDUCATIONAL VIDEO SERIES
The 3-part educational video series below features Dragana Skokovic-Sunjic, clinical pharmacist and author of the AEProbio Clinical Guide to Probiotic Products, speaking to how medical professionals can better understand and support patients during their IBS journey from diagnosis to ongoing management.
1. Understanding and Supporting Our Patients
2. Safe and Efficacious Treatment Options
3. Continuing Care for Patients Living with IBS
ALIGN DIGESTIVE SUPPORT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Align Digestive Support (Bifidobacterium 35624™) is an effective probiotic supplement for the relief and management of IBS symptoms like abdominal discomfort, gas & bloating.
An estimated 5 million Canadians are living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).1 IBS affects the colon (large intestine), causing disruptive symptoms like:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Bloating, and
20 years of clinical data supports Align Bifidobacterium 35624™.
STRAIN SPECIFICITY IS KEY
Probiotic Benefits are Strain-Specific
Different probiotic strains can have different effects. Align Digestive Support contains the strain Bifidobacterium 35624™. This clinically studied bacteria strain has been proven to help relieve and manage symptoms of IBS and maintain gastrointestinal health.
Align Digestive Support Meets Key ISAPP Criteria
Align Digestive Support meets the 3 key criteria for a credible probiotic product, as identified by the International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP).2
ISAPP CRITERIA TO DETERMINE IF A
PRODUCT QUALIFIES AS A PROBIOTIC
- Canadian Digestive Health Foundation. Cited October 2019. Available at: https://cdhf.ca/digestive-disorders/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs/what-is-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs/
- International Scientific Association for Probiotics and prebiotics (ISAPP) Probiotic Checklist: Making a Smart Selection. http://4cau4jsaler1zglkq3wnmje1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Probiotic-Checklist-Infographic.pdf
FOR A FULL LIST OF ALIGN PRODUCTS,
#1 DOCTOR & GASTRO RECOMMENDED PROBIOTIC FOR 7 YEARS IN A ROW‡
‡Among Doctors and Gastroenterologists who recommended a brand of probiotic in ProVoice surveys 2015 to 2021.