Olay’s advanced skin care is backed by evidence-based results
Innovative science is at the core of every Olay skin care line.
Partnering with world-renowned dermatologists, Olay consistently
redefines technology with clinically proven products that transform skin care into “cell care”.
Retinol24 sustained 24-hour deep surface penetration
NIACINAMIDE + PEPTIDE 24
Strengthens the integrity of the skin barrier while promoting cell renewal
Benefits of Niacinamide on Skin Health
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Improves the look of skin texture, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles and red blotchiness
- Regenerates surface skin
Proven to effectively reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Visible improvement in skin texture & tone seen
VITAMIN C + PEPTIDE 24
Low pH technology effectively boosts Vitamin C & Niacinamide benefits
- Niacinamide and Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is a very stable form of Vitamin C
- Unique formula utilizes a breakthrough salt-tolerant polymer and structure chemistry that enables low pH system product stability
Visible improvement seen after 4 weeks
Hydrates to improve brightness and skin texture
1. Early onset of senescence and imbalanced epidermal homeostasis across the decades in photoexposed human skin: Fingerprints of inflammaging
Jarrold BB et al.
2. The vitamin A ester retinyl propionate has a unique metabolic profile and higher retinoidrelated bioactivity over retinol and retinyl palmitate in human skin models.
Bjerke DL et al.
3. Enhanced retinoid response by a combination of the vitamin A ester retinyl propionate with niacinamide and a flavonoid containing Ceratonia siliqua extract in retinoid responsive in vitro models.
Lam ECS et al.
4. Niacinamide mitigates SASP-related inflammation induced by environmental stressors in human epidermal keratinocytes and skin.
Bierman JC et al.
5. Inspired by vitamin A for anti-ageing: Searching for plant-derived functional retinoid analogues
Sadgrove NJ et al.
6. Nicotinamide preferentially protects glycolysis in dermal fibroblasts under oxidative stress conditions.
Rovito HA, Oblong JE.
7. Nicotinamide Prevents UVB- and Oxidative Stress-Induced Photoaging in Human Primary Keratinocytes.
Tan CYR et al.
8. Metabolic dysfunction in human skin: Restoration of mitochondrial integrity and metabolic output by nicotinamide (niacinamide) in primary dermal fibroblasts from older aged donors
Oblong JE et al.
9. Nicotinamide Metabolism Modulates the Proliferation/Differentiation Balance and Senescence of Human Primary Keratinocytes
Tan CL et al.
10. Optimized low pH formulation of niacinamide enhances induction of autophagy marker ATG5 gene expression and protein levels in human epidermal keratinocytes
Oblong JE et al.
11. The evolving role of the NAD+/nicotinamide metabolome in skinhomeostasis, cellular bioenergetics, and aging
PROVEN PERFORMANCE IN EVERY PRODUCT
* Olay Professional Pro-X cosmetic anti-ageing products
- 1. Fu JJ et al. A randomized, controlled comparative study of the wrinkle reduction benefits of a cosmetic niacinamide/peptide/retinyl propionate product regimen vs. a prescription 0.02% tretinoin product regimen. Br J Dermatol 2010;162(3):647-54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09436.x. PMID: 20374604; PMCID: PMC2841824.