Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relief
NerviveTM Nerve Relief and Nerve Relief PM are formulated with 600 mg of ALA to help relieve pain associated with peripheral neuropathy. Results can start in as little as 2 weeks with daily use.
ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID (ALA)
At 600 mg, helps with relief of pain associated with peripheral neuropathy1,2
Nervive Nerve Relief and Nerve Relief PM are formulated with 600 mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Results begin in 14 days with daily use.
THIAMINE (VITAMIN B1)
Contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
Thiamine, or vitamin B1, occurs naturally in foods and is a well-recognized nutrient.
The European Food Safety Authority’s (EFSA) scientific opinion in 2009 established a cause-and-effect relationship between thiamine and its contribution to the normal function of the nervous system.3
Shown to help regulate sleep cycle4
Melatonin taken once a day (dosage range: 0.1 mg - 10 mg) helps:
- • Reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- • Increase the total sleep time
- • Regulate the sleep cycle
Nerve Relief PM formulated with 2 mg of melatonin helps patients fall asleep and supports their sleep cycle.
1. Ziegler D et al. Oral Treatment With α-Lipoic Acid Improves Symptomatic Diabetic Polyneuropathy: The SYDNEY 2 trial. Diabetes Care 2006:29 (11): 2365–2370. Available at:
2. Nervive Nerve Relief NPN Production Information - https://health-products.canada.ca/lnhpd-bdpsnh/info.do?licence=80114524
3. Scientific opinion. EFSA Journal 2009;7(9):1222.doi:10.2903/j.efsa.2009.1222. Available online:
4. Health Canada Melatonin Oral Monograph, August 28, 2018.
Nerve Relief contains alpha-lipoic acid, therefore consideration should be made in case of concomitant use with other products containing ALA.
Nerve Relief PM should not be used if pregnant or breastfeeding. Insomnia that persists beyond 4 weeks may be chronic and may need further consultation.
CONSIDER NERVIVE NERVE RELIEF AND NERVE RELIEF PM FOR PATIENTS EXPERIENCING PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY
FROM THE WORLD’S #1 SELLING NERVE CARE COMPANY†
† Nicholas Hall’s global CHC Database, DB6, 2021 value sales at MSP